e-Boom Electric Bikes Rent to Own Program
Want to try an e-bike to see how much fun it is? Our rent to own program allows you to rent some of our e-bikes by the hour or for a day. And, we will apply up to two rentals toward the purchase price of a new e-bike as long as its within a month of renting it.
Rental Program Begins July 12, 2017
How to Rent
- Please complete our online rental request form and we will contact you to let you know which e-bikes are available to rent. Or, you can come into the store to rent them.
- Purchase up to two-day rentals for $75 per day, or you can rent by the hour at $25 per hour.
- Please note that weekends are they busiest time for rentals.
- We will need to authorize your credit card for the full value of the e-bike, but you will not be charged on your card unless you purchase it. We will also need to make a copy of your driver’s license or Federal ID card.
- We cannot rent to anyone who is under the age of 18 years old without being accompanied by an adult.
- When you purchase a new e-bike from us within one month of renting, we will apply up to two days of your rental credit toward the purchase price. This doesn’t apply to any e-bikes that are on clearance or demo e-bikes.
We can deliver your rental e-bikes if you live within a 10-mile radius of our store. You can pick up the e-bikes if you have a car rack that we approve for transportation. Car racks must be hitch racks that can hold at least 45 pounds and cannot be held to the vehicle with straps. E-bikes are too heavy for car racks that hang on the back with straps.